The Cabinet offers mentoring and a variety of other services to entrepreneurs and small businesses through the Kentucky Innovation Network. The Network provides business assistance to entrepreneurs from 12 locations, serving all 120 counties throughout the Commonwealth. Office locations include Ashland, Bowling Green, Covington, Elizabethtown, Lexington, London, Louisville, Morehead, Murray, Owensboro, Pikeville and Richmond.
Their focus is on the development of high-growth, innovation-driven companies in Kentucky. Each office possess the knowledge and connections necessary to assist companies through preliminary business Assessment, Business development and ultimately Capitalization (the ABCs of business development). Each office offers assistance and guidance to Kentucky companies in the following areas:
- Business development consultation
- Business model consultation
- Validation and Market assessment
- Assistance with growth strategy
- Access to service providers
- Access to professional networks
- Connections to potential suppliers/business partners
- Access to funding resources and capital networks
- Coaching throughout fundraising efforts
Additionally, other partner organizations offer a variety of mentoring and other services to small businesses.
Below are links to some of those organizations: